How Do Electronic Cigarettes Work
Most cigarette users are unfamiliar with how electronic cigarettes work. First it is important to familiarize yourself with the basics before you begin your vaping experience. Our METRO Starter Kit comes with all the essentials: a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 2 hybrid cartridges and 1 USB battery charger. These are “the basics” that make up a personal vaporizer. So, with these combined elements, how do electronic cigarettes work? Just follow the simple steps below to get started!
- Take your METRO battery and screw it into the provided USB battery charger, turning clockwise.
- Plug your USB charger into any standard USB port on a computer or using an AC (wall) or DC (car) adapter (sold separately).
- Your battery will be fully charged when the RED light on the USB charger turns GREEN.
- Unscrew your battery from the charger. Find your cartridge, remove the protective wrap and silicon caps, and screw onto your battery, turning clockwise.
- Now that you know the answer to ‘how do e-cigarettes work?’ you’ll want to check out the basics of vaping. See instructions on our How to Vape an E-Cig page to see what makes vaping different than smoking.
- Use the included Deluxe Tin carrying case to hold your METRO E-Cigarette, extra cartridges, and USB adapter so you can enjoy your METRO wherever you please. Please make sure to read our Vaping Etiquette blog post for some helpful tips on vaping in public.
*NOTE: Another key component in the ‘how do e-cigarettes work?’ query is our “overdrag” feature. The METRO E-Cigarette has an "overdrag" protection mechanism built in. This prevents a user from taking in too much nicotine at one time and keeps the battery from overheating.
Summary: How Do Electronic Cigarettes Work?
- Battery and Flavor Cartridge work together to produce vapor when inhaled.
- Press METRO to your lips and inhale; the red LED light at the tip glows like a cigarette.
- The unique thing about the METRO pack is that it doubles as a deluxe carrying case.
- The battery can be charged using a standard wall outlet with the USB adapter.
- To replace a cartridge, hold the battery with one hand and twist off the used one.
Downloads: How Do E-Cigarettes Work?
If you’re still asking yourself, ‘how do electronic cigarettes work?’ you’ll want to read over our handy User’s Guides. These in-depth pages answer most pressing questions about personalized vaporizers. How does an electronic cigarette work? Download these informative guides and find out!
How do e-cigarettes work? Overview:
Download the METRO General User's Guide
How does an electronic cigarette work? Cartridge Overview:
If you have further questions about how electronic cigarettes work, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 888-NICOTEK. For more information on personal vaporizers, which have more components, head over to our sister site, Faze Vapor.
CAMO Designer Pack
Build Your Own Starter Kit with this CAMO Designer Pack. Just add the flavor and strength of cartridges of your choice!
Personal Charging Case
Carry one full e-cig, one spare battery and 3 spare cartridges all at one time!
Menthol Flavored Cartridges
A little bit of menthol for your holiday season? Why not?
What people are saying:
- BJ Puckett McIntosh