METRO Electronic Cigarette Return Policy
METRO is always committed to serving the needs of the customer. Please take the time to carefully review the information outlined below regarding our return policy on defective or damaged product. Should you have any questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 888-NICOTEK or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us in regards to an exchange, please have your receipt or proof of purchase available for reference. We do require this documentation in order to process a return. If you purchased online, you should have an email confirmation from your order - this is your proof of receipt.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Nicotek, LLC warrants only to the original purchaser of this product from NicotekEcigs.com that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for life of the product. This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
1) modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than Nicotek, LLC. ;
2) physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the instructions; or
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose.
- Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.
- METRO DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS
Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your METRO® device fails to operate satisfactorily, please simply follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Email our Customer Service Department at support@NicotekEcigs.com in order to receive an approved, Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). Please label your email subject line, "Request for Return Merchandise Authorization Number." In the body of your email, please include your (a) full contact information, including your first and last name and/or company name, (b) order number,(c) purchase date, (d) telephone, (e) fax, (f) email address, (g) shipping address and (h) the reason for the return, providing a detailed explanation of the difficulty you are experiencing with the device and/or any of its components. All of these information entries are required for processing your request.
2. Within 48 hours of our receipt of your email, our Customer Service Department will review the information you have provided, and email you back with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). Please do not send any product to us unless and until you have received your RMA#. Once you have received your RMA#, please securely package your product, and include within your package a copy of the email from our Customer Service Department indicating your RMA#. If you are experiencing an issue with a product component only, please do not send us your entire kit unless asked to do so.
3. Once our Customer Service Department has received the product you have returned, we will then send you a confirmation email indicating our receipt of same, and our email to you will include an estimated time of delivery of your replacement Metro® product and/or components.
Should you have any questions regarding our Product Return Policy, you may also call our Customer Service Department at (888) NICOTEK.
CAMO Designer Pack
Build Your Own Starter Kit with this CAMO Designer Pack. Just add the flavor and strength of cartridges of your choice!
Personal Charging Case
Carry one full e-cig, one spare battery and 3 spare cartridges all at one time!
Menthol Flavored Cartridges
A little bit of menthol for your holiday season? Why not?
What people are saying:
- BJ Puckett McIntosh